Monday, April 30, 2012

How to Dance

During my fourth blog post I will be explaining what to do if you want to start dancing. I will also tell the most important factors when it comes to dancing. 

First thing to know is that when dancing be yourself! Being yourself has to be the most important factor to dancing. Honestly if you don't express your personality or feelings in your dance then it looks bland and boring. It doesn't matter if you're not a good dancer or not, dancing is for anybody. Just do what you feel, and let go. Dancing is a way to let all of what you're feeling inside show on the outside. For me dancing is a great stress reliever.

Another way to learn how to dance is to try dancing at a studio. Make sure to find a studio that fits you. Finding a studio is a very important part at dancing. You should make sure that the studio fits your time schedule, and is in an appropriate area where you can drive there and make it to class on time instead of being late all of the time.

Practicing is another important aspect to dancing. That saying "Practice makes perfect" is very true. If you practice your dance like you would do it on stage then you most likely would not have that much of a problem actually performing the dance on stage.

One more important thing to dancing is your on stage performance. I know how hitting the stage for the first time can be. It is very scary and nerve racking. The best thing to do in a situation like this is to clear your mind of all things and just dance! It's like the more you think the more you mess up. At the competition that we had on Sunday I thought about my dance while we were performing and I ended up messing up very badly. So just go with the flow, stay calm, and try not to think too much and you should be fine.


Dance picture can be found at: http://www.ric.edu/whatsnews/media/photos2/dance/dance_detail.jpg




6 comments:

  1. I like the way this is written, it's interesting. I agree, the more you think the more likely you are to mess up. Dancing is just your feelings coming out in another form. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and it is very true that if you think more then the more you mess up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good detailing I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your advice on dancing. I would recommend that you break it down even more into smaller sections and link to some recommended places that offer dance lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'll keep that in mind next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tron dance certainly is getting popular today. Organizers always plan for adding these shows to their corporate sector events and other parties. innovative Light dance group India has the power to heat any event and audience.

    ReplyDelete