Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dance Is My Life

In my final blog post I will blog about my feelings toward dance. I will also blog about the impact that dancing has had on my life these past years. Dancing is my life. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

Dance picture found at: http://hapibaimao.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html
To me dancing is expressing the way you feel through movement of the body. I use dancing as a way to let out my feelings. Like for when I'm angry, sad, or even happy. Dancing is the best way to let your feelings out, and show them to the world.

In my opinion hip hop dancing is the best type of dance. I enjoy it way more than any other type of dance. I think I enjoy it so much because it's a type of dance where you can just give your all and go hard and do hard movements. I think it is more fun, interesting, and different than the other types of dancing. Hip hop dancing is also what I'm best at doing.

Whenever I go on stage to hip hop dance I feel like I'm not really there. It's like my whole mind just goes blank and I don't think about anything. I feel free, and away from all worries in my life. No worries exist while I'm on stage dancing. I also feel like no one is in the building except for me when I dance. I just eliminate everyone that's there and I feel like it's just me and the stage.

I am proud of myself for being committed to something for so long. Hopefully I will still be able to dance for more years to come. I absolutely love to dance and am very happy to be a dancer. Dancing is my life.







9 comments:

  1. i m so much inspire towards to from this article about Dance Is My Life. really great kind of manners.





    Ballet online course | Ballet online course in uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I love to dance Hip-Hop Style. Great fan of MJ. Sir, I am Running my Own Hip Hop Dance Class in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. innovative light dance group India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article, I really appreciate your efforts. it is very helpful for me. so thanks for sharing and keep sharing this informative material. Marketing Agency in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tech world’s school management system is a powerful management software that enables the owner to effectively manage all day to day tasks of an academia.
    Best School management software In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

  6. He is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur.
    Larry Page net Worth

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the current de jure president of the United Arab Emirates, the emir of Abu Dhabi, the supreme commander of the United Arab Emirates
    Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Information

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and ruler of the Emirate of Dubai.
    Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum Information

    ReplyDelete